As life changes, so can your car.
Life’s full of surprises and while you won’t always know what’s around the next corner, with Hyundai CarPlan™ you’ll always have the right car for the journey there. It’s a smart and flexible way to have the vehicle that’s perfect for you, even as your lifestyle changes.
Hyundai CarPlan™ has been developed by Hyundai Finance™ to provide flexibility at the end of your finance contract, letting you enjoy the new Hyundai experience again and again. At the end of your finance contract you can pay any amounts owing on your finance contract to keep your Hyundai or trade it in at your preferred Hyundai dealer to step into the latest Hyundai model and continue your journey with us. The choice is yours.
In a nutshell.
1.Choose your Hyundai model
Visit a participating Hyundai Dealer and select an eligible new or demonstrator Hyundai1 that best suits your lifestyle.
2.Choose an eligible finance solution
You can choose your desired finance contract term of 36 or 48 months and the kilometres you intend to travel up to a maximum of 25,000 per year.
Our fixed rate loans are available with or without a deposit – whichever suits you2.
3.We'll then tell you:
- How much your regular payments will be over the finance contract term3.
- The Guaranteed Trade in Value for your new Hyundai. The Guaranteed Trade in Value is the value of your new Hyundai at the end of your finance contract as determined by Hyundai Finance,™ subject to Fair Wear and Tear conditions and agreed kilometres not being exceeded.
- We’ll also give you a copy of the Fair Wear & Tear Guidelines, setting out the condition requirements you’ll need to maintain over the finance contract term to avoid any adjustments to your Guaranteed Trade in Value under the GTV terms4.
It's all about choice.
We know that everyone’s lifestyle and situation is different, so we give you two different options to choose from when your contract comes to an end: keep your Hyundai, or trade it for a brand new one1 knowing your Guaranteed Trade in Value.
1. Keep your Hyundai by paying any amounts owing on your finance contract or applying through Hyundai Finance™ to refinance the loan residual balance.
2. Trade in your Hyundai at your preferred Hyundai dealer and apply for another Hyundai CarPlan™ giving you the chance to step into the latest Hyundai model and continue your journey with us.
How does Hyundai’s new CarPlan differ from typical Hyundai financing?
Hyundai CarPlan™ will ensure the amount you receive on trade in satisfies the final repayment, even where the value of the trade in is less than the final repayment amount4 If the trade in valuation is higher than the Hyundai CarPlan™ value, the difference can be used as equity towards your new or demonstrator Hyundai when you purchase it5.
A personally tailored solution.
You may decide on the term for your finance contract, the deposit you would like to pay (if any) and the kilometres you intend to travel.
At the end of the finance contract term, you’ll have the choice to keep your Hyundai, or trade it for a brand new one1.
You have the option to include things like Pre-Paid Service Plan5, insurance and accessory costs as part of your fixed-rate loan agreement.
Maintaining your vehicle.
To ensure you enjoy the full benefits of the Hyundai CarPlan,™ your Hyundai must be in an acceptable condition when you are trading it in for your new Hyundai2 and must not exceed the kilometre limit you have selected. Of course, we also understand that some reasonable wear and tear is to be expected, but it needs to remain within the provisions of your Hyundai CarPlan™ contract and Fair Wear & Tear Guidelines. Where the vehicle is not in acceptable condition or where you have exceeded your kilometre limit, the Guaranteed Trade in Value of your vehicle will be reduced.
Is Hyundai’s new CarPlan right for you?
Hyundai CarPlan™ is just one of many options available from Hyundai Finance,™ so there may be another product that suits your individual needs better. Have a chat to your participating Hyundai Dealer about what’s right for you.
- The feature is available on all new and demonstrator Hyundai vehicles on selected models only. Please verify with your dealership which vehicles are eligible for the programme.
- Please read the full terms and conditions. Please consider whether these products and services are appropriate for your circumstances. Before acting on any of the information in this brochure, please seek independent tax advice. Full terms and conditions are available upon application. Available only to approved applicants of Hyundai Finance.™ Subject to credit assessment and for consumer applications, responsible lending criteria. Fees and charges apply. Fleet, government, rental buyers, hire car and chauffeur companies are excluded. Available at participating Hyundai dealers.
- Your total interest charged may be higher if you choose the Guaranteed Trade in Value feature for your loan, compared to a loan without the feature.
- The Guaranteed Trade in Value is not a representation by Hyundai Finance™ as to the likely market value of your vehicle as at the end of your finance contract. If the Guaranteed Trade in Value applies and the vehicle is not returned in an acceptable condition, as defined in the terms and conditions or exceeds kilometre restrictions, the Guaranteed Trade in Value will be reduced and you’ll be required to pay the difference.
- Pre-Paid Service Plan: for scheduled services only, including parts. Does not include fair wear and tear items. For full terms and conditions visit hyundai.com.au/pre-paid
The Hyundai CarPlan from Hyundai Finance is a feature which ensures you receive the Guaranteed Trade in Value (determined by Hyundai Finance) at the end of the term of your contract when you trade it in at a participating Hyundai Dealer in accordance with the terms and conditions. To exercise the feature your vehicle must be inspected and assessed by a participating Hyundai dealer at the end of the term of your finance contract. Adjustments to the value may apply. You receive the Guaranteed Trade in Value for the car if you exercise the feature at the end of the term and purchase a new or demonstrator Hyundai at the same time. The amount you receive on trade in will satisfy the final repayment, even where the trade in is less than the repayment amount.
Hyundai Finance and Hyundai CarPlan are registered trademarks of Hyundai Motor Company used under sublicence by St.George Bank – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 Australian credit licence 233714. Hyundai Finance is the registered business name of Hyundai Motor Company Australia Pty Ltd ABN 58 008 995 588.